Dear Club

alib said:
feedthegoat said:
It's not the price increase, it's being forced to move, almost certainly split from mates to a view which will almost certainly be worse than the one I have. I suppose expecting some loyalty from the club I've followed thirty odd years was a bit much to ask then.

exactly

I've sat in every level and every stand and not had one bad view of the pitch

Colins Bellend said:
1_barry_conlon said:
MCFC...Home of the 'precious' fan.

Reading shite like this makes me want to not renew my season ticket, not the prices.

I shall resurrect this thread and subsequent associated threads in the early rounds of next seasons cup comps when the north stand will, if lucky, be 50% full. Then we can see where they all are then?
in another stand i would of thought

So what about this seasons cup games, Fulham? I can't remember seeing them queueing 20 deep outside for that one. In fact there was that much room you could have took your own gazebo and put it up.

We have a ground that is only actually full for 2 or 3 games per season.Losing roughly 6% of the existing ticket holders will wipe out the increase receipt from the 6% price increase.

The club must believe that they can make up the non renewals with new ticket sales and some new ones.

Who thinks they are right if this is the case?

I am still amazed that despite our success and the excitement of this year and the end of the season (comparable to 72) that the Villa game is still not sold out.

We need family stands on a bigger scale.We must get kids on board early to maintain and increase our future support.

ATB

Didsbury Dave said:
The only reason I can see anyone wanting to sit behind a goal is price or because they want to sing. That's the reason they are always the cheap seats.

Why don't you relocators go for something up the sides? As long as it isn't the front half of tier one the view is much better.

Why dont you just shut up telling people where to sit. I sat in the Platt Lane at Maine Road because that was where my grandad was and when I moved to CoMS so had nothing to do with price or singing

You are making yourself look a total arse this clearly doesnt affect you so why dont you just shut the fuck up

chesterguy said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The only reason I can see anyone wanting to sit behind a goal is price or because they want to sing. That's the reason they are always the cheap seats.

Why don't you relocators go for something up the sides? As long as it isn't the front half of tier one the view is much better.

Why dont you just shut up telling people where to sit. I sat in the Platt Lane at Maine Road because that was where my grandad was and when I moved to CoMS so had nothing to do with price or singing

You are making yourself look a total arse this clearly doesnt affect you so why dont you just shut the fuck up

He doesn't need help making himself look an arse, he does that all on his own. Makes it even better when his groupies join in.

chesterguy said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I'm suggesting where to sit because people like you are pissing and whingeing all over the forum because you've got to move seats.

If it's a little traumatic for you then why not see a councellor or something?

Oh, I forgot, some of you aren't going to renew. What loyal and committed fans you are.

If someone wants to express irritation at having to arse themselves to find another seat, then that's OK with me. It's this "I know my rights" and "I've supproted them since Hyde Road", "I'm never coming back", "My Grandad sat here" melodrama which is oh-so-typical of England and football fans in general. I'm only surprised one of you hasn't started with the bog-standard "think of the kids" angle.

Didsbury Dave said:
chesterguy said:

I'm suggesting where to sit because people like you are pissing and whingeing all over the forum because you've got to move seats.

If it's a little traumatic for you then why not see a councellor or something?

Oh, I forgot, some of you aren't going to renew. What loyal and committed fans you are.

If someone wants to express irritation at having to arse themselves to find another seat, then that's OK with me. It's this "I know my rights" and "I've supproted them since Hyde Road", "I'm never coming back", "My Grandad sat here" melodrama which is oh-so-typical of England and football fans in general. I'm only surprised one of you hasn't started with the bog-standard "think of the kids" angle.

This form the "i am all fucking right" brigade is what I could without to be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.