Dear Club

chesterguy said:
sniff said:
right thats clearly an outbreak of common sense.... i will not stand for it.

I will report you to the mods this instant, either that or pm me your address so i can come round you house and smash your face in.

Do you mean the south stand...you mean the south stand that is already nearly full of season ticket holders.....do you mean the South stand which is going to be swamped with a load of North standers fighting for the few seats that are available....behind that goal................fucking idiot

boo hoo, im amazed that this is that big of a problem to you. one of the last things on my mind is the great north south stand debate. I dont care as long as i get a tickcet to the game.

sniff said:
I dont care as long as i get a tickcet to the game.

You'll be wanting one of those Value Cards at £250 then. Right up your street.

The rest of us do actually care where we sit.

Don't know why some on here feel the need to have a go at any North Stand folk forced to move. You may all feel like the view in the North Stand is crap, we don't. I wouldn't swap it for anywhere else in the ground... unfortunately I'll have to. I certainly won't get the same position in the South Stand due to the position of my seat.

Wish everyone would understand that we are all pretty pissed right now. However with time I'm sure we'll all calm down... couple of trophies over the next few years would help ;-)

The only reason I can see anyone wanting to sit behind a goal is price or because they want to sing. That's the reason they are always the cheap seats.

Why don't you relocators go for something up the sides? As long as it isn't the front half of tier one the view is much better.

MCFC...Home of the 'precious' fan.

Reading shite like this makes me want to not renew my season ticket, not the prices.

I shall resurrect this thread and subsequent associated threads in the early rounds of next seasons cup comps when the north stand will, if lucky, be 50% full. Then we can see where they all are then?

am I missing something here, I take it you have a problem with the kids tickets going up by £45 in the south stand, I make that £2.36 a game?!

Regular Joe said:
sniff said:
I dont care as long as i get a tickcet to the game.

You'll be wanting one of those Value Cards at £250 then. Right up your street.

The rest of us do actually care where we sit.

why will that be right up my street, have i missed something.

1_barry_conlon said:
MCFC...Home of the 'precious' fan.

Reading shite like this makes me want to not renew my season ticket, not the prices.

I shall resurrect this thread and subsequent associated threads in the early rounds of next seasons cup comps when the north stand will, if lucky, be 50% full. Then we can see where they all are then?
in another stand i would of thought

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.