Dear Lech Poznan fans.

moving from maine rd was always going to be difficult and take time but there are signs, just signs that we are finally feeling at home, at home if you know what I mean - and yes, the posnan fans were a wake up call

...the turn round, overlap arms and jump up and down like nutters, normally bear chested, actually originates from Salonica (that greek or cypriot team, can't remember their exact name tbh) i've been told... so maybe they should be "thanked" a bit too eh?

Matt Diablo said:
...the turn round, overlap arms and jump up and down like nutters, normally bear chested, actually originates from Salonica (that greek or cypriot team, can't remember their exact name tbh) i've been told... so maybe they should be "thanked" a bit too eh?

Good point but it was the Poznan fans who we adopted it from. If we hadn't been drawn to play against them then we'd never have done it.

Just a quick question for people, how are Poznan through to the last 32 with 8 points if juve are on 5 ?

Gonna be honest i havent really looked at it properly, any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

PS well done Poznan, see you in the Final! Lets all do the Poznan, lets all do the Poznan!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.