Dear Lech Poznan fans.

Rorz88 said:
Just a quick question for people, how are Poznan through to the last 32 with 8 points if juve are on 5 ?

Gonna be honest i havent really looked at it properly, any clarification would be greatly appreciated.
I think because if worse case Juve beat us and Poznan lose, meaning they have the same points, it goes on head to head record where Pozan would win!

Rorz88 said:
Just a quick question for people, how are Poznan through to the last 32 with 8 points if juve are on 5 ?

Gonna be honest i havent really looked at it properly, any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

PS well done Poznan, see you in the Final! Lets all do the Poznan, lets all do the Poznan!!

It's because it was draw 3:3 when lech was playing away, and only 1:1 when juve played away, goal difference, so if lech would lose against salzburg (**cough cough, bullshit, cough) and juve won, we are still over them in overall

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.