Death of another Blue

I went to to school with Jaimie's sister and my dad used to drink with his dad. They are a lovely family and huge blues.

It is such a sad loss, depression does not discriminate. Hopefully this tragedy highlights to anyone that there is help for this illness and you do not not have suffer in silence.

RIP

Blue Maverick said:
I joined the fire service with Jamie, he was a top bloke, good footballer and very very fit, this is the second firefighter in the past few months to do this, it is so sad and I can't imagine what his family is going through, it shocked me to the core when the news surfaced last week and at only 36 he had so much life ahead of him. As someone put on his page, suicide is one of the top reasons for deaths of men under 40 these days which is just shocking.
RIP Jamie, once a blue always a blue mate.

Dude, the human mind can be a very, very dark place and sometimes it will allow you to see life as a futile effort. As for the huge increase in suicides, who knows, allowing people to treat others like shit and hide behind laws can't help.

SheeshKebab said:
R.I.P Blue! Hope your watching our future up there with Doyle and Young and all the rest

Why o Why, God Bless Blue, you will have had reasons BUT!!!!!! Life is too short as it is, Our mind can be a cruel thing @ times :( Thoughts are with all the family x

Myself felt the loss of a friend some 5 years back now under similar circumstances, so so sad...rip.blue....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.