Death penalty in UK.

der-bomber said:
ElanJo said:
Grow up ffs. Your point is simple... those that commit awful crimes should be put to death. Now, re-read my initial reply.

Yes my point is simple, no need to overcomplicate these things...

Your 'point' is just more pidgeon type pseudo-pscho-babble and mumbo-jumbo as per the norm....

Hardly babble tho really...

We aren't run by Gods. Until we are omnipotent you are merely sending innocent people to death. Doesn't matter, imo, if if is only one person. In my view, supporting the death penalty is no less than a crime against humanity.

You folks must have very little respect for human life.

Should I simplify it so you can understand?

Here:

You are sooooooo stoooopid uurggghh *grunt* civvy *slobber* fuck off *grunt* cretin

Better?

bluealf said:
mammutly said:
bluealf said:
ElanJo said:
So.... some of you want the people who are so morally bankrupt that they can't even stop themselves from stealing off the public to buy widescreen TV's and chandeliers to legislate and oversee State murder???

Fuck me sideways.

What we want is kiddie fiddling ***** and rapists off the streets forever so they wont re-offend like they always do and destroy another young life.

Is that so hard to understand ?

Give an absolute definition of "kiddie fiddling ***** and rapists". If you are going to kill people, you need to be certain that it's absolutely clear and unambiguous. No grey areas allowed.

Go on then. Think as if it's you doing the executing. You have to be sure, so let's hear it.

What ???????????

How could you even try to turn my sentence around ?

Well lets put it this way, some body rapes my daughter or fiddles with my son's, i will take a big fucking weapon and there will be no court case needed.

But if they are not mine and do go to court as is the case for LETS say for arguments sake baby p's step dad the killer and then low and behold a baby rapist also ??????????????

What is there to defend ?

Certainly not a concurrant sentance, A fucking joke mate.

Once you move away from the extremes? Plenty.

According to your original premise a 17 yr old lad who has sex with his 15 yr girlfriend should be executed. No trial necessary.

I don't see why some over paid half pissed pensioner
putting a black hanky on his head makes it any less a murder.
In some ways it's worse as it's planned months even years in advance.
Lock 'em up forever with no priveleges by all means.
The cost would be no more than the cost of appeal after appeal.
Unless we want to do awy with that procedure also.
in which case it's back to the lynch mob and the ducking stool
The OP was death penalty in UK not we should a return to 12th century
I understand it's a very emotive subject but i'm a no

mammutly said:
bluealf said:
mammutly said:
bluealf said:
What we want is kiddie fiddling ***** and rapists off the streets forever so they wont re-offend like they always do and destroy another young life.

Is that so hard to understand ?

Give an absolute definition of "kiddie fiddling ***** and rapists". If you are going to kill people, you need to be certain that it's absolutely clear and unambiguous. No grey areas allowed.

Go on then. Think as if it's you doing the executing. You have to be sure, so let's hear it.

What ???????????

How could you even try to turn my sentence around ?

Well lets put it this way, some body rapes my daughter or fiddles with my son's, i will take a big fucking weapon and there will be no court case needed.

But if they are not mine and do go to court as is the case for LETS say for arguments sake baby p's step dad the killer and then low and behold a baby rapist also ??????????????

What is there to defend ?

Certainly not a concurrant sentance, A fucking joke mate.

Once you move away from the extremes? Plenty.

According to your original premise a 17 yr old lad who has sex with his 15 yr girlfriend should be executed. No trial necessary.

Ahhh but that's different you see cause uh....bluealf says so!

Anyone who advocates the death penalty is retarded.

So when these Baby P fuckers get out in a couple of years and they re-offend, which they inevitably will at some stage ,as they are programmed that way, and just can't help themselves...

What are you bleeding-hearts going to say then ?

Ahhh but that's different you see cause uh....bluealf says so!

Anyone who advocates the death penalty is retarded.[/quote]

bit of a sweeping statement there, you could say anyone who gives a murderer of a 5yr old baby after severely beating him,
a 5 yr prison sentence is retarded

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.