Decent T.V. - Recommends?

Saw the Police in Exeter as support to Albertos Y Los Trios Paranoios.
Forget the year but must have been late seventies. The Police had not yet charted with Roxanne. Their record company re-released that record at least five times before it finally charted....the rest is history. Sound band live. Albertos were mental. Cracking night out.

mancmackem said:
I've ran out of things to watch, got to the stage i was downloading old westerns :S Can anyone recommend anything decent? I've done Prison Break / Lost / Sopranos / Heroes and many of the British comedies you can think of. Does anyone rate 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'? My mate tried it and didn't like it at all, and he's a bigger fan of American comedy than i am! What about Brothers and Sisters, anybody watch that? It's got Rob Lowe in who was good in 'The West Wing'.

My you do watch alot of TV.

Brothers and Sister will make you want to top yourself and get in touch with Family you dont like that much!!

Have you seen all the "Men Behaving Badly" i watched the whole lot of them one after another. Very funny!! :)

tommyducks said:
Curb Your Enthusiasm is superb - is there a new series on?
apparently its in production now.

three american comedies i cant recommend enough:

seinfeld
the larry sanders show
arrested development

in total thats about 320 espisodes of some of the best comedy (british or american) ever made. should keep you occupied for a few days...

or you could try the new incarnation of battlestar galactica. its on the final season now and i think its absolutely brilliant and is nothing at all like the original series. it starts off with a two part tv mini series, download it to see if its your thing. if you like heroes and lost im pretty sure it will be (i think its better than both of them)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.