Decent T.V. - Recommends?

Breaking Bad is brilliant.

I'm not really one for watching US TV series but my mate got me into it and it's top drawer. It's about a terminally ill science teacher who at first doesn't have the heart to tell his family that he even has cancer. He is desperate to provide for his family after he has gone and after a chance meeting with an ex-pupil starts cooking heroin with him to sell for big money.

charliebigspuds said:
spooks is brilliant, i only started watching it in series 4 so i'm watching the previos one's on DVD at the mo.

spooks is the dogs genitalia......came to it late myself, the walter mitty type title put me off initially....just finished series 3 on DVD its top drawer. Very clever, gritty, earthy and plausible.

keep your eye on channel FX. they have loads of quality american stuff on there. Generation Kill has just started.
And Underbelly which has just finished was a top watch. It will be on again. Australian soprano type based on true events

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.