Declan Rice

thats not really meant anything with other players. if we want him and bid a high amount they'll accept. same for most players
From what I’ve seen of him which isn’t a lot he doesn’t look mobile enough for the Fernandinho role,that’s where we are looking to play him if we buy him I think

From the bits and pieces I've seen, I think he looks like he could end up being the real deal. He'd be a real gamble at the kind of transfer fee they'd be commanding though. That said, that seems to be the case with whoever we'd end up going for. Either way, the contract situation is a bit of a red herring as I think West Ham had the option to extend to 2021 so his fee was always going to be high regardless of him re-signing with them. Wonder if there was a release clause?

Really liked the look of him tonight against Liverpool. Haven't watched him much this season but apart from his header when he should've scored he was great. Surprisingly good and composed on the ball, great defensively. Only thing I'd question is his mobility but didn't bother him much tonight.

I would rather take a punt on Lewis Cook from Bournemouth, he could be fantastic under Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.