Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes undoubtedly a good signing for Arsenal, but if Partey leaves too, he improves them marginally, it might be a signing that gets them closer to us, but it adds uncertainty for a while in to there team too. As we saw with Jack its a big old weight to carry for the strongest of minds, i think Rice will be comfortable but it's still an unknown.

Id rather be us than them particularly with a a hundred mill burning a hole in our pocket And 99% of the players in the world dying to play for us.

There are players out there who will be equal or better for the same money. We have proven it time and again with buys from South America, eastern and western Europe. I'll be happy with Gvardiol & Kovacic incoming and Doyle & Macatee shoring up the squad. Gomez probably needs a loan at a lower half premier league team.

Arse fans wanking over a midfield 3 of
rice
ødegaard havertz

Personally think defensively thats weak as piss and gonna get torn to shreds by agressively attacking teams and snuffed out by the 5 man midfield park the bus teams

the sex pest and xhaka had more muscle and resilience to go with their skills.

For me.Arseal habe got a little bit softer in the middle and will have to emulate us posession wise every game or be walked through

Last edited:

Needs to given a chance around the first team and then judged as opposed to what we have seen around a city mix and match B team ,we have set the bar ridiculously low with Phillips he's got to be better than that and will definitely play with a bit of passion if nothing else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.