Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was the Arsenal chairman who'd been asked for £170m for 2 new players, I'd be gutted when Rice and Havertz walked through the door. FFS last season they got Jesus and Zinchenko for £85m and both these are better.

I think there's some good value in the transfer market from what I can see this summer - £25m for Kovacic, £15m for Hudson-Odoi, £35m for Pau Torres etc, Gundogan free etc etc. I honestly think Arsenal will regret splashing out AGAIN this transfer window.

I'm glad we ducked out if I'm honest, I've never seen anything about him and no way does he come close to Rodri. I think we've saddled them with a decent player who won't win them the league.

If I was the Arsenal chairman who'd been asked for £170m for 2 new players, I'd be gutted when Rice and Havertz walked through the door. FFS last season they got Jesus and Zinchenko for £85m and both these are better.

I think there's some good value in the transfer market from what I can see this summer - £25m for Kovacic, £15m for Hudson-Odoi, £35m for Pau Torres etc, Gundogan free etc etc. I honestly think Arsenal will regret splashing out AGAIN this transfer window.

I'm glad we ducked out if I'm honest, I've never seen anything about him and no way does he come close to Rodri. I think we've saddled them with a decent player who won't win them the league.
£35m Mac Allister should be included in that list I reckon.. I still can’t understand how that one happened, if Caceido is pushing £100m

£35m Mac Allister should be included in that list I reckon.. I still can’t understand how that one happened, if Caceido is pushing £100m
Definitely mate!

Is Zaha on a free too? I'd be tempted to throw in Maddison for £40m too. In fact, even Bellingham at £90m looks like a 'bargain' compared to Rice. Bellingham is a FAR better player.

I would imagine that Arsenal will fold and do whatever they want, at this point.

If Rice plays for West Ham next season, it will be hilarious, though. I would love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.