Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think he'll be a good addition but the transition to a team that dominates possession as much as City does will be a difficult one for him. He'll likely be getting 2x as many touches on the ball as he was at WHU. We've seen with England even when betting on bottom feeders that he doesn't get involved from an attacking standpoint there either. I'm not sure why he keeps getting touted as a box-to-box midfielder. He's an out-and-out DCM. In my eyes, anyway.

I think he'll be a good addition but the transition to a team that dominates possession as much as City does will be a difficult one for him. He'll likely be getting 2x as many touches on the ball as he was at WHU. We've seen with England even when betting on bottom feeders that he doesn't get involved from an attacking standpoint there either. I'm not sure why he keeps getting touted as a box-to-box midfielder. He's an out-and-out DCM. In my eyes, anyway.

The above video might be why

Replaces Partey the sex pest, will he be as effective and influential as he was this season? fuck knows, Does he make them stronger, I think it's just like for like tbh

XG is nosense anyway so not a factor in how well he will do as a help to their attacking prowess

Am I arsed he went there, not in the slightest

Last edited:
Fantastic signing for the turds.

I very much doubt the price will be used as a stick to beat them,and neither will there be any accusations of attempting to buy the league......that's how it works for these bent,hypocritical and snidey cartel cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.