Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like City have fucked them both up the bugle. Arse can’t afford the up front payments, West Ham have lost City as their bargaining chip.

open the popcorn and enjoy, wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up at City for our original offer or maybe slightly less.
Nah no chance we go back now. He obviously made it very clear Arsenal was his preferred option and I don't think we will bend over backwards like we did for Laporte to go back again.

He will end up staying and West Ham sell him next summer with 1yr on his contract. The fee will probably still be 50+ and he could well be the difference in them staying up next season which is worth the difference straight away.

Nah no chance we go back now. He obviously made it very clear Arsenal was his preferred option and I don't think we will bend over backwards like we did for Laporte to go back again.

He will end up staying and West Ham sell him next summer with 1yr on his contract. The fee will probably still be 50+ and he could well be the difference in them staying up next season which is worth the difference straight away.
Yeah, fuck that guy. Doesn't have the balls to compete at our level

Nah no chance we go back now. He obviously made it very clear Arsenal was his preferred option
Where does this statement keep coming from? Surely it doesn't matter where his preferred destination is if West Ham don't accept an offer. If he said he wants to go to City or wherever then West Ham arent going to accept a lower bid surely? Maybe Barcelona is his preferred option but if they don't bid then tough shit Declan.
The only places I've seen quoting Arsenal as his preferred destination is Arsenal affiliated media and online twitter odd jobs.
I'm not saying it isn't true but surely the players preference know comes into it if two bads are accepted.

Looks like City have fucked them both up the bugle. Arse can’t afford the up front payments, West Ham have lost City as their bargaining chip.

open the popcorn and enjoy, wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up at City for our original offer or maybe slightly less.
I hope not, we don't need this lad, especially if Stones is going to continue playing the hybrid midfield role.

Plus, i don't want the arse getting off the hook on this one.

Amazed this is still rumbling on. Rice is bound to be hard by now -:)

Dealing with clubs like Brighton and West Ham seem difficult to say the least. You can understand the clubs wanting to receive a big transfer but Arsenal don’t seem to have the money unless borrowing it over 10 seasons. Surely something like ffp should be looking into why a club who can’t afford a transfer is still trying to buy a player way above their pay grade!

Someone should look into this, maybe make a YouTube video?

Last edited:
I hope not, we don't need this lad, especially if Stones is going to continue playing the hybrid midfield role.

Plus, i don't want the arse getting off the hook on this one.

Personally think it would be funny as fuck if the arse can't get this over the line because they thought they could twist West Ham's arm into accepting their terms.

This seems to be dragging out longer than it ought to be. If it was done and dusted, as was being implied last week, he'd have signed on the dotted line by now, shirley. Gooners having problems coming up with a payment schedule to satisfy the Hammers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.