Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't care less where he ends up, I don't think he's very good

Mark Noble and Joey Barton at the same age were far better, but the bar is so low for English players these days, Rice is hyped beyond belief.

Mark Noble and Joey Barton at the same age were far better, but the bar is so low for English players these days, Rice is hyped beyond belief.
I’m sorry but that’s no where near the truth. Rice is a far superior player to both of those.

I like rice a lot. Needs a move from West Ham though and needs to test himself playing champions league and challenging for honours.

I don’t agree that he’s hyped beyond belief either. I think he is rated adequately by most people. A very talented player who has the tools and ability to play at the highest level.

Not for me. Got the typical British engine and the occasional worldie from outside the box.

He’s a chugger not the silk that Rodri offers.

I’m sorry but that’s no where near the truth. Rice is a far superior player to both of those.

I like rice a lot. Needs a move from West Ham though and needs to test himself playing champions league and challenging for honours.

I don’t agree that he’s hyped beyond belief either. I think he is rated adequately by most people. A very talented player who has the tools and ability to play at the highest level.

I know from a personal acquaintance that Jesse Lingard told various people - having worked with Rice daily on loan at West Ham - he’s convinced McTominay is a better player, something United scouts also concluded.

The league is garbage now compared to the 00’s - players like Jenas would be England starters and quoted at similarly daft prices if they were playing now; Gareth Barry spent most of his career at midtable Villa, but came here and fit in seamlessly alongside Yaya Toure and David Silva.

He is the definition of a hugely overrated English player.

He lacks basic technic, lacks football intelligence but runs his heart out.

I know from a personal acquaintance that Jesse Lingard told various people - having worked with Rice daily on loan at West Ham - he’s convinced McTominay is a better player, something United scouts also concluded.

The league is garbage now compared to the 00’s - players like Jenas would be England starters and quoted at similarly daft prices if they were playing now; Gareth Barry spent most of his career at midtable Villa, but came here and fit in seamlessly alongside Yaya Toure and David Silva.
I would hardly be putting any trust in what Lingard and the utd scouts think. Have you seen the state of their transfers in the past decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.