Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know from a personal acquaintance that Jesse Lingard told various people - having worked with Rice daily on loan at West Ham - he’s convinced McTominay is a better player, something United scouts also concluded.

The league is garbage now compared to the 00’s - players like Jenas would be England starters and quoted at similarly daft prices if they were playing now; Gareth Barry spent most of his career at midtable Villa, but came here and fit in seamlessly alongside Yaya Toure and David Silva.

As if any sane person would take any notice of that fuckwit Lingard or the scouts at the rags !!

However Rice is so overated.

I hope that Rice will be allowed to play more progressively for England at this World Cup than he has been allowed to in the past. I have been more impressed by his club appearances than those for his country.

I'm still not sure how good he is but think Rodders is a better player so could not see us being interested.

All our midfielders are why England are so dull to watch. They’re by far the weakest element of our team, whomever you choose to play.

Having said that, only playing 2 midfielders makes them be even more overrun.

I don’t think there’s much to choose between Rice, Phillips, Mount or Bellingham.

They‘re all decent, without being anywhere near world class.

All our midfielders are why England are so dull to watch. They’re by far the weakest element of our team, whomever you choose to play.

Having said that, only playing 2 midfielders makes them be even more overrun.

I don’t think there’s much to choose between Rice, Phillips, Mount or Bellingham.

They‘re all decent, without being anywhere near world class.
Bellingham clearly stands out from that list. I don't see why it's so hard to give the kid some credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.