Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing against any of them. I have a pair of eyes, a brain to interpret what they see and form an opinion.

Bellingham doesn’t clearly stand out to me from that list.
The youngest of all of them, playing at the highest level in the CL and scoring goals and putting in big performances for his team. That doesn't stand out?

The youngest of all of them, playing at the highest level in the CL and scoring goals and putting in big performances for his team. That doesn't stand out?
Not particularly. They’re 6th in their one horse league.

Him being younger gives him more time to improve. It doesn’t necessarily mean he will.

Not particularly. They’re 6th in their one horse league.

Him being younger gives him more time to improve. It doesn’t necessarily mean he will.
I see, so because a teenage midfielder isn't single handedly beating Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga hes no good.

The chance he doesn't are pretty much nill. Anyway, seems like we are going to be signing him and I cant wait to see him dominate in midfield for us for the next decade.

I see, so because a teenage midfielder isn't single handedly beating Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga hes no good.

The chance he doesn't are pretty much nill. Anyway, seems like we are going to be signing him and I cant wait to see him dominate in midfield for us for the next decade.
No, I just don’t see the hype around him. It’s ok to think differently.

I believe that if we replace Bernardo with Bellingham, there’s a fair chance we don’t win the league next season.

I believe that if we replace Bernardo with Bellingham, there’s a fair chance we don’t win the league next season.
That is a outrageous statement. How about if Arsenal win this season and Bernardo is still here?

Reactions: kun

regret-judge-judy.gif

That’s ok, I’m cool with disagreeing with you. I’ve got used to it.

Do you actually thing Bellingham is better than Bernardo, or are you unable to see my reasoning as to why we are less likely to win the league with Bellingham than Bernardo.

I’ll spell it out clearly for you. Bernardo is twice the player Bellingham is and if we replace one with the other, we are much weaker.

Is that clear enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.