Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't rate Rice that highly but he deserves better than playing second fiddle to Rodri. He's good enough to start for a team who will spend the next few years alternating between playing in the Champions League and the Europa League. Spurs, United, those sorts of teams. Would have to be a #6/#8 hybrid a la Gundogan to stand any chance of getting regular football with City, but I don't rate him high enough to want him to come here. Would prefer to get Lavia back if we're selling Phillips.

He would replace Gundo, and he could do that too. He’s rated very highly by the experts. Someone said recently, he’s the only player in the league, who could get in our midfield right now.

I'd prefer Bellingham, but wouldn't say no to Rice. He's a very good player & it baffles me that some are calling him shit...
exactly. his potential is clear of macallister. offers unqiue profile. someone that talented cannot fail under pep. simply as that

Don't rate Rice that highly but he deserves better than playing second fiddle to Rodri. He's good enough to start for a team who will spend the next few years alternating between playing in the Champions League and the Europa League. Spurs, United, those sorts of teams. Would have to be a #6/#8 hybrid a la Gundogan to stand any chance of getting regular football with City, but I don't rate him high enough to want him to come here. Would prefer to get Lavia back if we're selling Phillips.
if declan rice joins city he wont play second fiddle. i am sure of it. hes definitely gnna start, either in stones role or otherwise. its a no brainer

He would replace Gundo, and he could do that too. He’s rated very highly by the experts. Someone said recently, he’s the only player in the league, who could get in our midfield right now.
if u think about it, its actually true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.