Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to god this guy has been on the last year of his deal for the last three summers.

Awful from his agent that he's been locked into such a long deal when it's been obvious for years that he's going to want a big move.

Hope it's not to us.

Well a one year option by the club essentially means they have the power to activate it...ergo, may as well be a 2 year deal
They wont want to stand in the way of their talismans future,so it will provide a bit more bargaining power but he'll still be off this summer.

Well a one year option by the club essentially means they have the power to activate it...ergo, may as well be a 2 year deal
Maybe the one year option is only there to stop Rice from running down his deal and going on a free, which would obviously mean West Ham missing out on their pay day.

Pure speculation, but they may only be able to activate it if the time left on his deal dips below a year.

He was magnificent last night.

He showed he is so much more than a defensive midfielder,completely bossing the game while passing through the lines,and making great runs forwards where possible.
His ball retention,his positioning,and his technical ability,are far superior to what i considered previously,he is improving tremendously and i think he is different enough to Rodri that they could compliment each other in our 11.

Grt this lad,and MacAllister,and i wouldnt bat an eyelid if Bellingham chooses Real.

Last edited:
Given Moyes has all but stated he's off,I suspect a deal has been done.

Who with is the question....? A top 5 team will be stronger next season that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.