Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given Moyes has all but stated he's off,I suspect a deal has been done.

Who with is the question....? A top 5 team will be stronger next season that's for sure.
Would improve Rags and Liverpool, I’d imagine they’re both very keen.

Would like him at City, but would need to offload first. Gundo obv not sure about yet, Bern? Phillips swap?

no there isnt. there isnt many options if any better than rice. macallister certainly isnt.
There are defintely better players especially with West Ham's valuation for Rice. I would avoid buying any midfielder from a Premier League club. Bellingham is excessive but has age and has some experience at playing for a club who is competitive. Arsenal don't seem that keen seeing that they targetted Caicedo and signed Jorginho.

Last edited:
He would improve anyone,including us.

Its teaming up with Odegaard that concerns me most.
Think he’s terrific but would he start for us right now? Not sure. Obv if we lose Gundo / Bern then that’s a great replacement. I think a move for him could depend what happens with Jude.

Would be an outstanding signing for Arsenal, or anyone else.

Given Moyes has all but stated he's off,I suspect a deal has been done.

Who with is the question....? A top 5 team will be stronger next season that's for sure.
Us, hopefully.

Tolmie said we can expect up to 5 new faces. He fits the profile very well for us. Besides, we will potentially lose Gundo and Bernie, so we need someone established in the PL who can contribute immediately on top of any wonderkids. Declan can play with Rodri, multiple positions, etc. He is a young lad as well. Maybe we can do a Kalvin + cash deal? Surely that would suit West Ham well? Kalvin is an England international, so he would be as good a replacement as they can get. Therefore, they need a replacement, and Rice wants out, so it suits both parties.

Overatted

Is he Rodri? No but he can deal with counter attacks and give Rodri time off or combine with him.

I mean a ham sandwich would be an upgrade over Phillips in our squad!

Sometimes you can't let perfection get in the way of good enough to do a job for us as Phillips isn't even good enough to do that.

Is he Rodri? No but he can deal with counter attacks and give Rodri time off or combine with him.

I mean a ham sandwich would be an upgrade over Phillips in our squad!

Sometimes you can't let perfection get in the way of good enough to do a job for us as Phillips isn't even good enough to do that.
Kalvin Phillips could still do the job from next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.