Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing is West Ham aren't going budge from their valuation. They targetted Caicedo and signed Jorginho and they were looking at bargain basement signings in January.

I agree but I think they'd be happy to spend a ton on Rice. I think they did good business in getting second choices in in a tight window - Trossard instead of Mudryk; Jorginho instead of Caicedo - but I don't think they are worried to spend if the player is worth it

I agree but I think they'd be happy to spend a ton on Rice. I think they did good business in getting second choices in in a tight window - Trossard instead of Mudryk; Jorginho instead of Caicedo - but I don't think they are worried to spend if the player is worth it
Similar to us they still have a tight rein on wages. Rice will want a big salary.

Kalvin Phillips could still do the job from next season.

Could be wrong on this but I don't think so.

If people on this forum think Phil Foden is a generational talent and after 7 years Pep still doesn't trust him to play midfield..

I really don't think Kalvin will magically be able do the job next season.

Could be wrong on this but I don't think so.

If people on this forum think Phil Foden is a generational talent and after 7 years Pep still doesn't trust him to play midfield..

I really don't think Kalvin will magically be able do the job next season.

I don’t think it’s that absurd to think foden is a generational talent… talent wise I’d argue he’s the most naturally talented English players for years

People didn’t think grealish was any good after his first season either, so you never know with Philips. It might take a season

There are defintely better players especially with West Ham's valuation for Rice. I would avoid buying any midfielder from a Premier League club. Bellingham is excessive but has age and has some experience at playing for a club who is competitive. Arsenal don't seem that keen seeing that they targetted Caicedo and signed Jorginho.
cuz rice wasnt possible in january. its very obvious that is their number 1 target. avoid buying anyone from the prem is just as daft as only buying from the prem. if someones good enough, hes good enough. both rice and bellingham has really low bust potential. idk how ppl dont see it

cuz rice wasnt possible in january. its very obvious that is their number 1 target. avoid buying anyone from the prem is just as daft as only buying from the prem. if someones good enough, hes good enough. both rice and bellingham has really low bust potential. idk how ppl dont see it
Doesn't matter they could easily have paid if he was that good. Chelsea didn't flinch with the likes of Fernandez and Mudryk.

Is that good or bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.