Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame,he'll improve Arsenal hugely.
The odds we sign him are dropping by the day. He and Odegaard would form the basis of the midfield, and we need another player to play on the left edge. Crowded field chasing Caicedo and Mount, but either of them would be perfect for the left 8 role.

He’ll be a brilliant signing for Arsenal. Would’ve loved him here, think he’d have been perfect under Pep and would comfortably cover 3/4 positions.

I hope we don’t regret not moving for him and manage to get our targets.

Bayern are desperate for him apparently and only remains to be seen whether Rice would move country. Bayern are such a prestigious club though, and Rice would absolutely boss it in Germany. I think it can only help the England national team if some of it's best players play in different leagues that have different tempos etc.

Bayern are desperate for him apparently and only remains to be seen whether Rice would move country. Bayern are such a prestigious club though, and Rice would absolutely boss it in Germany. I think it can only help the England national team if some of it's best players play in different leagues that have different tempos etc.
The accent on the lad when he gets back would be incredible.

I think the Rice to Bayern talk is people jumping the gun because this Kimmich talk. I don’t think there is anything there.

Kane to Bayern on the other hand I believe would be the transfer but I’m sure he wants to break shearers record so won’t happen.

Are people kidding about this kid , be money wasted , very few english players can step up to our standard , not worth the hassle imo
That’s the clincher I’ve been waiting for, Kaz doesn’t rate him, get him signed City ;)

I think the Rice to Bayern talk is people jumping the gun because this Kimmich talk. I don’t think there is anything there.

Kane to Bayern on the other hand I believe would be the transfer but I’m sure he wants to break shearers record so won’t happen.

Tuchel is a massive fan, and Rice can play alongside Kimmich. People forget (not you personally) that Rice is probably best as a box to box midfielder. He's fantastic when he runs with the ball, he just doesn't get to do it much as West Ham play him in the anchor/defensive midfield role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.