Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has it in him to score 10+ goals a season. He plays the anchor role for West Ham but I think he would be a terrific box to box player, and I definitely could see a world where he was Gundogan's replacement. They are obviously different players, and Gundogan will always be on a different level to him technique wise. But I could absolutely see him playing in front of Rodri as a two in the middle of the park.

He'll be a terrific, albeit over-priced, signing for Arsenal. An upgrade on Xhaka, even if he's had a strong season.

Arteta and Edu need to pull this off. All roads point to Rice to Arsenal. That Mudryk money we never spent has been accruing interest since January and with Rice having little desire to leave London its such a big pathway to his signature.

These are the type of signings we need to make not only to remain in the top 4, but to keep banging on that door for the league.

I still remeber coming close in 07-08, but Wenger's vanity in wanting to prove he can win on the discount meant we never kicked on. Cesc, Nasri, RVP all become dismayed and the nucleas of that team disbanded.

This time we need to kick on, and signing Rice would go along way in doing just that

Arteta and Edu need to pull this off. All roads point to Rice to Arsenal. That Mudryk money we never spent has been accruing interest since January and with Rice having little desire to leave London its such a big pathway to his signature.

These are the type of signings we need to make not only to remain in the top 4, but to keep banging on that door for the league.

I still remeber coming close in 07-08, but Wenger's vanity in wanting to prove he can win on the discount meant we never kicked on. Cesc, Nasri, RVP all become dismayed and the nucleas of that team disbanded.

This time we need to kick on, and signing Rice would go along way in doing just that

I was uncertain at 1st but he`s growing on me. I like his energy and combative style. If Gundogan goes I wouldn`t mind him at City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.