Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a DMF i suppose and also it takes a lot making for a DMF to be a good CB. Plus we are not hearing a slight indication/rumor about him. So many CMF player we have been linked but not him.

What's the point of the "players who might improve us" thread, gen question to the mods?

When you see a new thread started, it piques interest, only more often than not to find out it is someone's individual wish list.

Should be that if you start a bespoke named thread, you show the source or it goes in the generic thread title.

Early morning rant over.

I was very unsure about this guy, but he's been absolutely fantastic recently. If he had a year or more at West Ham I'd be looking at him, align it with Gundo leaving in even though they're a different style of player, he offers so much dynamism that we sometimes lack, I also think his footballing ability doesn't get the credit it deserves. (Oh and his idol is Fernandinho)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.