Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s been fantastic for West Ham and he’s only 21.... I could see him being another version of kompany. Midfielder turned centre back

he’s obviously no where near as good as Vinny yet, but he has so much potential

He’s been fantastic for West Ham and he’s only 21.... I could see him being another version of kompany. Midfielder turned centre back

It's a damn good job you added that last sentence, I was just about ready to lose my shit.

I’d buy him he is quality we could get ten years out of him at least.

Chelsea can easily afford to spend £150 million a season, especially now they've got themselves back in the champions league for next year too which was unexpected, they spent nothing last year bar the Pulisic deal which was agreed before their ban, they sold hazard for a lot of money, they sell trash youth players by the bucket load and rake in the money from that, and they’ve just got rid of Pedro and William who you have to imagine we’re on a substantial wage, they can easily buy half a new team this summer if they wish. If lampard spends correctly they could have a seriously strong squad within 2 years.

Last edited:
Chelsea can easily afford to spend £150 million a season, especially now they've got themselves back in the champions league for next year too which was unexpected, they spent nothing last year bar the Pulisic deal which was agreed before their ban, they sold hazard forms lot of money, they sell trash youth players by the bucket load and rack in the money from that and they’ve just got rid of Pedro and William who you have to imagine we’re on a substantial wage, they can easily buy half a new team this summer if they wish. If lampard spends correctly they could have a seriously strong squad within 2 years.

How much profit did they have in the last accounts? Must of been a lot seeing they sold Hazard for 130m

No thanks. The type of player who excels in shit teams but will struggle when not always in the thick of it and a bit more concentration/patience is needed in games. A more defensive Scott Parker for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.