Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesnt make sense,unless Rice stays at West Ham for another season which isnt happening.

We either sign him this summer or see him go elsewhere on a 5 year deal.
Think he is Tarquin bound, family, football, Champions League. I really rate him and he’s a cracking lad as well, would love to have him at City but can’t see it happening.

Yeah he’s moving this summer, no doubt.

100%

So what is that article all about? What exactly has Pep spoken about?

While acknowledging the author fails to recognise the potential of a Rodri/Rice partnership......it just seems contradictory nonsense.

100%

So what is that article all about? What exactly has Pep spoken about?

While acknowledging the author fails to recognise the potential of a Rodri/Rice partnership......it just seems contradictory nonsense.
I definitely see Rice developing into a b2b. Rice comimg would fill out Phillips slot AND another cm

That doesnt make sense,unless Rice stays at West Ham for another season which isnt happening.

We either sign him this summer or see him go elsewhere on a 5 year deal.
If Rice were to arrive, he can play as an 8, 6 or CB/Double Pivot. He's the closest thing in the league I've seen to Rodri & my arse is still twitching thinking about Rodders being bent over double & blowing wind out of his arse on Saturday.

Rodders is crucial to us, be we can't keep rinsing him out game after game. Everyone's fear is Rodri being out for any period of time, as we don't possess anyone who could replace him.

In this respect, I doubt any of us would argue if he came in as competition/backup for Rodri, & the same for the current role Stones is playing.

Rice's versatility could even eliminate the need for Gvardiol if Laporté leaves as expected.

Personally a window of Bellingham, Rice, Gvardiol & Alphonso Davies coming in, if Cancelo, Gundog, Laporté & Gomez (Loan to Burnley) were to leave, would be my dream window!

Please don't curse me! Allow long suffering Dribs to deludedly dream on in his Psychedelic Boogie Wonderland! :-)

If Rice were to arrive, he can play as an 8, 6 or CB/Double Pivot. He's the closest thing in the league I've seen to Rodri & my arse is still twitching thinking about Rodders being bent over double & blowing wind out of his arse on Saturday.

Rodders is crucial to us, be we can't keep rinsing him out game after game. Everyone's fear is Rodri being out for any period of time, as we don't possess anyone who could replace him.

In this respect, I doubt any of us would argue if he came in as competition/backup for Rodri, & the same for the current role Stones is playing.

Rice's versatility could even eliminate the need for Gvardiol if Laporté leaves as expected.

Personally a window of Bellingham, Rice, Gvardiol & Alphonso Davies coming in, if Cancelo, Gundog, Laporté & Gomez (Loan to Burnley) were to leave, would be my dream window!

Please don't curse me! Allow long suffering Dribs to deludedly dream on in his Psychedelic Boogie Wonderland! :-)

I agree entirely,the idea of him 'just' being a Rodri back up is very out dated and ridiculous.He would be immense here in a number of roles,arguably a better signing then Bellingham.

As for your signings......lol,yeah,we can all dream.....why not?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.