Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though these Phillips reports just came out i do think City will have the last say, or Pep will, after the final. There is interest so City know they have that option if they want to move him along

He seems to stay.

And I think that bodes well for him, Pep I think sets players a challenge, how much do you really want to play in this team. He’s told many a player they can leave (I believe) to test their steel.
Some have sulked and left like Hart (Pep publicly told him he’d make him incredible if he stayed and fought, he chose to leave instead), others like Zinchenko, Zab, and in this instance Phillips are willing to fight to be part of this club. That I think is what Pep looks for, maybe he gives them a tough first season, look at Grealish, then sees how they react.
Do they sulk like Cancelo has this year and demand playing time, or do they learn, listen and adapt their game to make sure they fit in? Pep is no mug, he demands a certain type of attitude, I keep saying him but look at Jack! What a turn around.
I see a future for Phillips, I think we’ll look back in 18 months and be blown away by his transformation, as long as he can stay fit. He seems a lovely lad who is currently overwhelmed, but I genuinely believe he’ll come good like Jack. He just needs to settle down mentally and take it all in like a sponge.
If he wants to stay and fight then I’m ok for it and hope he proves us all wrong.

Howcome? I am a big fan of Rice also, but wouldn’t he play as a defensive midfielder? And there we already have Rodri.
Everyone who plays with him or has been around him believes he has more to his game than we are currently seeing and has the ability to get forward more as a 8. That remains to be seen in reality though

I don't think much different.

Find me a better option who brings his ability and leadership and is already Prem proven and hungry for success while still improving.

The kid has 10 years at the top,100m or so will look a bargain....just as it has done with Grealish.

Saying all that,I don't think we'll get him....but I'd snap him up if at all possible.
He will go arsenal I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.