Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Arsenal and Chelsea are both looking at Rice and Caicedo with each team getting one of them. We may change that race.

We need to! Them players go to either of them clubs they are significantly stronger? Plus Chelsea already have Nkunku on the way in and Gusto from Lyon?

We need to! Them players go to either of them clubs they are significantly stronger? Plus Chelsea already have Nkunku on the way in and Gusto from Lyon?
I think they will both have good summers. Chelsea have a lot more work to do though finding clubs to take a lot of their players and thin that squad out. We are most of the time incredibly clever with our business. Im sure Rice may be happy to play for City, Arsenal or Chelsea but I wonder if we have an upper hand with West Ham wanting some players in return.

Ive always wanted Kimmich but can't see it happening. Would be delighted with Rice.

I think they will both have good summers. Chelsea have a lot more work to do though finding clubs to take a lot of their players and thin that squad out. We are most of the time incredibly clever with our business. Im sure Rice may be happy to play for City, Arsenal or Chelsea but I wonder if we have an upper hand with West Ham wanting some players in return.

Ive always wanted Kimmich but can't see it happening. Would be delighted with Rice.

Rice seems a cracking lad as well mate and we have seemingly changed to wanting too English players in the last couple of seasons? Southgate would love Rice to work with Pep imo as well

Rice seems a cracking lad as well mate and we have seemingly changed to wanting too English players in the last couple of seasons? Southgate would love Rice to work with Pep imo as well
I couldn't care less about out national team most of the time but yet again you can see how peps influence is helping the national team. Spain, Germany and now England have all improved using Pep players.

I think Pep likes having nationals. Recently when speaking about Carson he said he's so important because he understands the league and expectations.

We will have that issue with pretty much every potential incoming player. That isn't coming to replace an outgoing player, at least.
Yes we will, but in the case of Rice I can't see him settling for that when he can be the main man in a fair few teams.It's why I think Phillips will stay, but also, If we were to buy a player like Kimmich we would have a player that can play right back as well as cover DM , or would Pep trust Kovacic playing there as he has Gundogan occasionally.Would he even play Stones as an out and out DM,maybe he would now.
I don't know the answers but suspect IMO Rice wouldn't be one.

Personally think he’s gonna go Bayern
No way. Footballers are people as well. They have families and lifes. What happens when training is over and he comes home to his other half and the new born in Bavaria with all the family back in London. His missus simply going to change nappies and shop all day, because I doubt she has a social circle in Munich.

Bookmakers made a killing selling Rice to Bayern odds.

No way. Footballers are people as well. They have families and lifes. What happens when training is over and he comes home to his other half and the new born in Bavaria with all the family back in London. His missus simply going to change nappies and shop all day, because I doubt she has a social circle in Munich.

Bookmakers made a killing selling Rice to Bayern odds.
Its not exactly far away, the flight is under 2 hours. People in all ways of life work away from family. I don't see it happening but football is a relatively short career and he has to make a decision on what's best for him currently.

Arsenal have to sell to buy Rice apparently, he's not going to be enough to make them challenge for the title IMHO.

Where would he play in our side? Rodri is unstoppable and kovacic will be his understudy, rice isn't good enough to play as an attacking 8, it would make sense if Rodri was leaving but I just don't see where he fits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.