Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh, I haven't watched a lot of him despite our interests, but thought he was bang average last night. Maybe stage fright?
Agreed, but last night was by far the worst performance I've ever seen from him.

How on earth Fiorentina lost beggars belief. WHU were shockingly shit, but when you're surrounded by that level of player in a final, it's about the result, not performance.

In that respect, this is probably the most prestigious trophy WHU have ever won. It would've been a dream ending to Rice's Hammers career.

You do realise these article are generated of the back of Martin Keown's belief Rice will be too expensive, a comment mentioned in talksport.

Anyways, reports as recently as 30 mins ago suggest we have submitted an opening offer of 90m.

Iim giving Arsenal a 95% chance of singing Rice
I’d say the odds are no higher than 93.26%

John Stones has been playing in midfield for a couple of months and is already a much better midfielder. I've never got the hype with this lad at all
Opinions and all. But I don't think John is a better midfielder. Just plays on a better and more expansive team.

Rice has better vision, better technique, and his way more comfortable in tight areas. All factor that will make him look exponentially better in a City side.

Last edited:
I hope we go for him...Stoney can then go back to his natural position and still be cover at full back or the hybrid role that he has been successful at this year.One in and we have cover at 3 positions

Yeah, even though ive read countless comments on this forum from City fans saying Odegaard is a perfect long term KDB replacement. Its all in my head
Beginning of the season you had what looked to be a world class midfield. Odegaard is obviously a talent, and I know we would be happy to have him. Xhaka reverted back to his white hot anger phase and Partey is actually falling apart as we speak, so I guess it just depends on reference. Odegaard is the only one that would fit here, and I think he would thrive. You won't let him go, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.