Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you being a dick? The guys is just amicably posting and you jump on with an arrogant reply that. Why, because he’s a rival fan?
1686212283319.gif

You got the wrong person -:)

imo, the list of players suggested is delusional all because arsenal finished second. West Ham have had a better season.

He's more than likely going to Arsenal and will be a good signing for them. Would be interesting to see if he does the same role as Xhaka - more of an 8 than a 6 - and how he develops.

You might be right, but how good will it be ?

I'm not trying to downplay it by the way, just curious how you think it will gel ?

I think it's unlikely Arsenal sign Rice and Caicedo as it's very defensive. But if we did it would be the idea of overruning the opposition midfield, improving our press resistance, cutting out counter attacks, winning the ball back higher up the pitch and generally being defensively way more sound. I think that's the general idea of buying Rice anyway as he probably doesn't play as a lone 6 pivot when Jorginho is probably a better deep playmaker. A leaky defense was Arsenal's biggest issue last season and I don't think it's just on the defenders by any measure. The midfield was getting bypassed too often.

Going forward would Rice be as good as Xhaka? He's very good technically looking at some of his training footage but whether he can add that to his attacking would be the question mark.

He's more than likely going to Arsenal and will be a good signing for them. Would be interesting to see if he does the same role as Xhaka - more of an 8 than a 6 - and how he develops.
Absolutely he will. Guess potential is ojust one of those things you can see or you can’t. To me it’s bleeding obvious that he’ll be more progressive in a more attacking team with a top quality 6 alongside him. He should set himself double figures as a goal scoring target and I’d expect him to reach that if he’s released from his defensive duties and well coached. Will be interesting to watch if he does sign for Arsenal. I think we’ll end up regretting not going for him.

Official now.

I wonder who the 4 clubs are:

Arsenal
United
City
?

Not sure city need him but it all depends on what happens after the final.

If he doesn’t want to leave London there is only one club he be going to and he ain’t guaranteed trophies or top four there!

Id take him in a heart beat. You have to remember he's been playing in a West Ham team with their players managed by David Moyes. You give him time with numerous world class players and the greatest manager there has ever been he'd do wonders here.

Thats no disrespect to West Ham I was cheering them on last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.