Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to think if we've done this before on a high profile signing, where another club is nailed on for them and we jump in last minute and snatch them? I know it's happened the other way round enough times!

View attachment 83476
Akin to this, I would imagine.
ty-aftv.gif

Trying to think if we've done this before on a high profile signing, where another club is nailed on for them and we jump in last minute and snatch them? I know it's happened the other way round enough times!
We've had a lot of times where someone negotiating a big deal has feigned interest from us to get more money. So there is that.

I'm not that arsed about getting Rice, but I'd definitely enjoy the Arsenal fam TV clips.

Bernardo silva was fairly close to the rags no? Same goes for Gundo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.