Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made this post on him yesterday:

Obviously it’s not happening but I think Rice would have been excellent in our new system.

If Stones, Dias and Ake were in defence then Rice and Rodri could have been in front of them. If Rodri needs a rest then you play Stones and Rice in front of the defence and bring in another defender.

I wouldn’t have seen the need for him in the old system when we just played Rodri as he’s too good to be a backup but in the new system I think he’d have been a good fit.
The thing is, you never know with Pep what he might see in a player. And we've had a decent record choosing central midfielders and making them perform better.

Yaya Toure never scored 5 goals in a season before joining us. He became one of the most prolific midfield goal scorers in PL history. Gundo's highest scoring season in the Bundesliga was 4. For City, he's never scored less than 5 and scored 17 one season and has had double figures in the last 3 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.