Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you couldn't name that player though.

Also interesting route. Not much north of Newcastle aside from Scotland, Milan bound and diverted to Newcastle airport you say?
You’re a bit of a snide poster tbh. He owes you fuck all explanations due to your shitty way of putting yourself across. There’s fuck all ‘humbled’ about you.

Are we not allowed to get better too?

As for Chelsea, Boehly is shaping up to be a Mike Ashley type owner. People pinning expectation on a Chelsea resurgence may end up very wrong. Its one thing to have an off season, but to accumulate less than 50 points - thats systemic issues.

I don’t think anyone on here will be pinning expectations on Chelsea.

I did think you did brilliantly last year until the pressure got to the squad. I think this year it will be even harder.

My only issue is when playing for England he doesn't show for the ball enough in the build up. This is vital to how we play. If he does sign hopefully Pep can coach that out of him and unlock the rest of his game. He seems to have the personality that we crave and Pep often talks about how important that is.

Simple. Are you prepared to move to Manchester with your family? Sorry no. City move on. There isn't any other reason why he wouldn't pick Pep and the treble winners over Arsenal. If Arsenal get him, they will have a fantastic young team for years to come. Which is a worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.