Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Rice were single and childless, I would be bricking it right now. However, with a newborn I just subscribe fully to the notion he wants to stay in London and within his family hub.

Have West Ham name dropped City to extort a higher fee from us? Have City registered interest to fuck with us? Or is the interest from City genuine and your going to have a crack. Who knows. But at the end of the day, Rice will pick his next club, and with a newborn I really cant see him making a move 200 miles up the road.
City are not in for Declan Rice, why would we be when we want Kovacic, btw what was Arsenal opening bid ?

If Rice were single and childless, I would be bricking it right now. However, with a newborn I just subscribe fully to the notion he wants to stay in London and within his family hub.

Have West Ham name dropped City to extort a higher fee from us? Have City registered interest to fuck with us? Or is the interest from City genuine and your going to have a crack. Who knows. But at the end of the day, Rice will pick his next club, and with a newborn I really cant see him making a move 200 miles up the road.
Surely much easier to move with a newborn rather than with older kids already settled in school?

It means nothing of the sort.

Besides.....there are zero quotes to suggest that rumour is true.

I can tell you it's very true, but not for the reasons people think and the London thing isn't set in stone, its something else driving it.

I get some good inside info on this one and have done for a few years now.

But there's a reason for it. City have had talks several times, but all they are are talks. His people are sick of "talks".

They were absolutely convinced he was going to Chelsea for two solid years. Last year Boehly did with him what he did with Ake. It left his team fuming and they absolutely do not want to be burned again.

I've asked but haven't heard back so my guess on today is one of two things.

1. West Ham are using City's name to drive the price up and speed a deal

or

2. City are genuine and have gone straight to West Ham to prove they are serious this time before talking to the Rice camp.

Tactically my guess is that if we are in for him Phillips is going the other way and/or Pep may look at another evolution and move Stones to RB where he can do John Stones things, with Rodri and Rice ahead and some sort of crazy thing up front to get Alvarez in more. I think buying Rice could signify a switch to a back 3.

We have flush toilets now.

6a00d83451ebab69e201bb082b1671970d-pi

I can tell you it's very true, but not for the reasons people think and the London thing isn't set in stone, its something else driving it.

But there's a reason for it. City have had talks several times, but all they are are talks. His people are sick of "talks".

They were absolutely convinced he was going to Chelsea for two solid years. Last year Boehly did with him what he did with Ake. It left his team fuming and they absolutely do not want to be burned again.

or

2. City are genuine and have gone straight to West Ham to prove they are serious this time before talking to the Rice camp.

Tactically my guess is that if we are in for him Phillips is going the other way and/or Pep may look at another evolution and move Stones to RB where he can do John Stones things, with Rodri and Rice ahead and some sort of crazy thing up front to get Alvarez in more. I think buying Rice could signify a switch to a back 3.
In your opinion how hard would it be for city to change his mind about staying in London?

or

The only thing that makes me think it's genuine from our side, is Pep is a fan right of Declan Rice , when we've played West ham he's talked up Rice same as he did with Grealish.

Pep sees something in Rice that we don't see.

Surely much easier to move with a newborn rather than with older kids already settled in school?
I doubt they are thinking about school. Im talking about being in a situation where your not 20 mins away from all yor immediate family. Especially his missus who will be doing alot of the nappy changing ect - does she wants a family aperatus within range to help raise the child? Or go solo in Manchester? Even for people with money, which the Rice's will have - they would want family around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.