Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for all we know we might not even have a hand and West Ham are just using us to maximise the deal.

That could be the case in which case he goes to Arsenal, but I was making the point that if we are showing an interest then West Ham will wait for us to play our hand before accepting any offer - and I’m guessing Rice would be happy to talk to Pep before accepting anything else.

What a crock of shit this is. Rice won't move because he likes London. My God, players move continents to further their careers and Declan Rice isn't prepared to move out of London. Some people need to take a long look at themselves if they believe this to be true.

It is true. It is very true. I mentioned it the other day, footballers are people too. Thier homelife is a factor in decisions to move clubs.

When people say 'If City want him, its done', I always imagine a bunch of movers letting themselves into the Rice household and start packing up their belongings, and Declan and his missus come out of bed bemused wondering whats going on. "City have bid for you Declan, its done, pack up your life and your 6 months old son, your moving to Manchester".

I mean cmon, at the end of the day football is his day job and his family come first.

It is true. It is very true. I mentioned it the other day, footballers are people too. Thier homelife is a factor in decisions to move clubs.

When people say 'If City want him, its done', I always imagine a bunch of movers letting themselves into the Rice household and start packing up their belongings, and Declan and his missus come out of bed bemused wondering whats going on. "City have bid for you Declan, its done, pack up your life and your 6 months old son, your moving to Manchester".

I mean cmon, at the end of the day football is his day job and his family come first.
You’re being facetious now, what was said was if city want him he’s theirs, the only factors stopping that are West Ham starting a bidding war or Rice declaring his love for Arsenal.
It’s not a hard sell to promote Manchester life over a London one and his family would be very well looked after. I’m sure his partner already knows some of the City lads better halves from England so they’d help settle them in too.
Arsenal had a Leicester season (but bottled it) and you all now think you’re world beaters and will push again next season? It’s arrogance of the highest order and with Newcastle now at the top table I highly doubt you’ll finish top 2. That’s before we throw Chelsea, Utd, and Liverpool in to the mix.

I suppose it's all about if you believe West Ham Twitter or Social Media itk's & jounalsists.

They are saying Rice wants to move to Arsenal, some are saying he would wait another year at West Ham if the Arsenal move doesn't work out.

However, i personally tend not to believe that Rice would totally rule out a move to someone, especially City like that. I mean, why would you?

We'll soon see. Having transfers played out in the press make these deals a very boring saga.

I suppose it's all about if you believe West Ham Twitter or Social Media itk's & jounalsists.

They are saying Rice wants to move to Arsenal, some are saying he would wait another year at West Ham if the Arsenal move doesn't work out.

However, i personally tend not to believe that Rice would totally rule out a move to someone, especially City like that. I mean, why would you?

We'll soon see. Having transfers played out in the press make these deals a very boring saga.

it seems though its your club that make everything public mate?

So out of the, literally, millions of footballers who move due to their job Declan Rice would be the one who wouldn't move 200 miles (almost to the end of the earth) to sign for the top club in the world right now. Well, what a fucking wimp he is. Get a job at the local Tesco mate and keep on doing the hoovering up, changing nappies and washing the dishes.

Yeah, I can imagine Declan junior kicking up a fuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.