Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remind you of anything?

Arsenal’s arse going…

That poster is on the wind up. Never answers a reply, only regurgitates Arsenal propaganda.
Exactly my thoughts!

Why they have to keep telling us Arsenal are favorite's in what is a one horse race at current I'll never know.

I suppose it's all about if you believe West Ham Twitter or Social Media itk's & jounalsists.

They are saying Rice wants to move to Arsenal, some are saying he would wait another year at West Ham if the Arsenal move doesn't work out.

However, i personally tend not to believe that Rice would totally rule out a move to someone, especially City like that. I mean, why would you?

We'll soon see. Having transfers played out in the press make these deals a very boring saga.
West Ham Twitter or do you mean West Ham fan Twitter accounts? If West Ham are officially saying that then why are we even discussing it? Surely he’d be there shirt in hand already, no?
It’s ALL guesswork at present, the only person who knows exactly what’s going on in Rices head at present is Rice! My points are the idea he only wants London is laughable, he’ll go where the money is and where he’s most likely to win trophies and that’s currently City. It won’t always be I acknowledge, but currently it’s the no1 club to be at. Rice isn’t stupid like Kane, he’ll know which club represents the best option for his family and it’ll not be about house choices or location.
if… and I mean a huge IF…it comes down to houses etc then for £5m he could own a stupidly large house in Cheshire with huge grounds that’d cost him 4x the price in London. He'd have access to some of the best private schools for any children, his wife could shop to her hearts content in multiple areas not just the City centre.
So, as I say, if City are being encouraged he’s interested and we want him then he’s ours! I suspect however that Arsenal will play the “he’s joined City because we couldn’t compete with wages” or “he’s joined us but was offered more by other clubs” yadda yadda yadda.

Only 2 reasons to choose Arsenal over us is being guaranteed starter and staying in London.

We are as close to guaranteed trophies as you can get. We can offer better money, we have the best manager, better coaches, better backroom and board, better facilities, best players to play alongside and learn from, everyone of which gets along with each other ... And isn't his best mate moving up here?

it seems though its your club that make everything public mate?

Think it's a game being played out by both sides. Who is leaking that West Ham were expecting bids by at least 2 other clubs last week, that wasn't Arsenal.

Honestly, i remain to be convinced we'll offer what is actually acceptable to West Ham in teerms of up front fee & instalments. Maybe we will and are just trying to get as good a deal as we can for ourselves to allow us to make other signings, i don't know. I much preferred when the first you heard about these signings were on teletext or the back of a newspaper.

West Ham Twitter or do you mean West Ham fan Twitter accounts? If West Ham are officially saying that then why are we even discussing it? Surely he’d be there shirt in hand already, no?
It’s ALL guesswork at present, the only person who knows exactly what’s going on in Rices head at present is Rice! My points are the idea he only wants London is laughable, he’ll go where the money is and where he’s most likely to win trophies and that’s currently City. It won’t always be I acknowledge, but currently it’s the no1 club to be at. Rice isn’t stupid like Kane, he’ll know which club represents the best option for his family and it’ll not be about house choices or location.
if… and I mean a huge IF…it comes down to houses etc then for £5m he could own a stupidly large house in Cheshire with huge grounds that’d cost him 4x the price in London. He'd have access to some of the best private schools for any children, his wife could shop to her hearts content in multiple areas not just the City centre.
So, as I say, if City are being encouraged he’s interested and we want him then he’s ours! I suspect however that Arsenal will play the “he’s joined City because we couldn’t compete with wages” or “he’s joined us but was offered more by other clubs” yadda yadda yadda.

Sorry, West Ham itk's. There's been an official from Bayern quoted as saying they haven't bid because they've heard he's going to be an Arsenal player by July 1st as well.

I agree with you, it's all guesswork, and i'm not as confident as Humbled (i never am, somewhat ironically with his username). I do believe Arsenal are his first choice because there's too much noise saying so, but if we can't get an agreement and City do, i think all bets could be off, but that's guesswork from me as well.

It would makes sense for us to use Phillips in this deal. A player West Ham like and can replace Rice with whilst lowering the fee for us.

Phillips doesn’t want to go.

I can’t see us wanting to do 100m on another player.

highly ridiculous

The rags are exactly what this gif purports to be.

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.