Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like you and I said, City haven't shown any concrete interest. He and his family would need convincing to leave home - big ask
Not suggesting city will buy him, to be honest I couldn’t care less either way, but to say he’d need convincing is utterly laughable. We are 3 in a row champions, treble winners, we have amazing facilities, a fantastic owner and back room staff, we are a true family who fight together and we are currently the team everyone who wants to win trophies in their career wants to join!
City have “convinced” bigger players than Rice before and will do again. If City want him then he’ll be a City player (I’m more convinced we are upping the price to screw Arsenal than being genuinely interested) the only way that doesn’t happen is if West Ham start trying to force a bidding war or the player himself indicates his love for Arsenal which renders any attempt pointless.
He can have a much bigger house in a stunning area in the North West of England than he can in London. City treat not only their players well but their families too. So trust me, it’d not take much “convincing” if we do decide we really do want him in our squad.
Add to that… Pep! The greatest manager around currently, Rice could improve his game tenfold and become not just great but world class.

I’m expecting the next bid to be accepted. No idea why Gundogan is dragging his heels. He must know what’s on the table
I doubt it but…. Hypothetically, he could be joining Arsenal and holding out so they can secure Rice before joining them himself.
I don’t think it’s possible but I’ve seen stranger things happen in football.

Like you and I said, City haven't shown any concrete interest. He and his family would need convincing to leave home - big ask
Publicly. No one knows what’s been said privately.

I think city’s interest now depends on Gundo because Phillips doesn’t want to go. Understandable London is a shit hole.

I doubt it but…. Hypothetically, he could be joining Arsenal and holding out so they can secure Rice before joining them himself.
I don’t think it’s possible but I’ve seen stranger things happen in football.
That would go down like a fart in a lift with management.

Who are you trying to convince? us or yourself?

Your confidence/arrogance has certainly waned on this deal and now you're main hope is your postcode... Arses are certainly twitching and this is without us showing any concrete interest.
Remind you of anything?

Arsenal’s arse going…

That poster is on the wind up. Never answers a reply, only regurgitates Arsenal propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.