Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get Rice I think Rodders could push further forward.
Like Yaya did. Yaya was pretty much in the Rodri role at Barca.

Must really piss you off when your club tries pissing around signing players

Fuck knows how Arteta must feel if Rice does sign for Us

I just don't get the strategy. Everything is played out in public these days as well so that makes it worse.

For it to happen once is bad enough, but this is a mirror image of the Mudryk deal (although that has actually worked in our favour so far), so that's twice in 5 months this has played out the same way.

I know we are trying to stretch funds for multiple players or stay on the right line of FFP or whatever, but pissing selling clubs off is never a good way to do business, transfers being dragged out is never a good way to do business, especially when you don't actually get that target in the end.

Oh, and don't brief media saying your confident or whatever, because I don't know if that's arrogance or stupidity but either way that makes the optics even worse!

Come on City, get it done! This is definitely the kind of exciting signing we need, especially after losing Gundo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.