Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we replacing an attacking MF with a defensive Midfielder? This signing surely means that Philips is leaving.

Why’s that? You’ve spent more than us.

You tell me, I'd love to know as well, I suspect it's because we spend half the time pissing the selling teams off trying to get the deal as low as possible for us that it allows windows of opportunity for teams to come in and say here's what you are looking for, take that.

Fucking true colurs coming out now he has seen his arse....just like the other idiot with multiple accounts.

Fantasy, you are reading the tone of my posts wrong. I'm not saying it's big rich City bullying us, I'm more frustrated at it from our end that we let transfers drag and allow the opportunity for teams that can offer better terms the chance to pounce. Sorry if it seems otherwise.

I take it YOU haven't watched Declan?

He's elite at breaking up attacks and progressing the ball upfield, but he doesn't have an attacking bone in his body. All of his underlying stats will show you that.

What made Gundogan a special player in my eyes was his ability in the final third to put the ball in the net and/or find an assist.
Seriously. Rice is capable of dancing his way into the opposition penalty box. You clearly have not watched him if you think otherwise.

You and a host of other people are in for a shock if Pep gets Rice in his City squad.

Rice will make and score goals and Rodri will make and score more goals.

You tell me, I'd love to know as well, I suspect it's because we spend half the time pissing the selling teams off trying to get the deal as low as possible for us that it allows windows of opportunity for teams to come in and say here's what you are looking for, take that.

Fantasy, you are reading the tone of my posts wrong. I'm not saying it's big rich City bullying us, I'm more frustrated at it from our end that we let transfers drag and allow the opportunity for teams that can offer better terms the chance to pounce. Sorry if it seems otherwise.
Must really piss you off when your club tries pissing around signing players

Fuck knows how Arteta must feel if Rice does sign for Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.