Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Declan it's like this

Do ya sign for a club that's just won the TREBLE and just hired a polisher from brasso

OR

sign for a club that's bottled the league last year and managed by a guy who's hair looks like it's straight off a Lego head and got no one to polish fuck all

END OF CONVERSTION

You will need this postcode

M11 3FF

Ask for tikki or feran..if there our for lunch ask for Khaldoon from accounts

It's about 200 mile door to door

Good luck

That ex West Ham employee fella just done an update on Patreon and apparently rice preference is still arsenal. Guess it will come down to whether arsenal can match our bid. Would be a blow to miss out in rice now our interest is so public

blimey where's this all come from?? just popped on here in my lunch break and Rice is the talk now!!
Have we made a bid then?
havent i read that he wants to stay in london though?
fantastic signing whoever gets him. hes only 24 and is at a great age for coming to City!

blimey where's this all come from?? just popped on here in my lunch break and Rice is the talk now!!
Have we made a bid then?
havent i read that he wants to stay in london though?
fantastic signing whoever gets him. hes only 24 and is at a great age for coming to City!
That was something the arsenal ITKs were spouting to make them look good. He obviously is open to a City move.

That ex West Ham employee fella just done an update on Patreon and apparently rice preference is still arsenal. Guess it will come down to whether arsenal can match our bid. Would be a blow to miss out in rice now our interest is so public
That's understandable. He's a London-ish lad, missus is probably also from there, they had a baby only a few months ago, all their families and friends are down there. It'd be a big upheaval (irrespective of the pay rise) to move up to the wilderness of the north and live among all those uncouth, gravy quaffing, unwashed oiks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.