Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones, Dias, Gvardiol, and Ake would be my starting back 4. I think they both start. Gvardiol, wanted by every big club in the world, is not coming here to sit on the bench. I am sure he had a chat with Pep and got some assurances before giving us the green light.

Kyle is not going to be a starter next season. He will come in, especially for the big games, but the best defensive prospect in the world is coming here to play, that's for sure.
Spot on. Gvardiol will most likely start. Same goes for Rice too (DEPENDING on how much preseason they get)

Spot on. Gvardiol will most likely start. Same goes for Rice too (DEPENDING on how much preseason they get)
Fully agree. Rice will be a starter as well. We are not signing any players close to 100m to sit on the bench, and rightly so. We have a genius in charge. I am sure he will incorporate them all. Of course, I agree about the pre-season bit as well. If they join us late, they will need more time to adapt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.