Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think its a huge fee for him but its not my money but after reading Twitter and the its not fair, farmers league if we get him and more, i hope it happens.
What the moaners do not understand is prize and TV money and Rice, Kovacic and Gvardiol are paid for just from that alone let alone the outgoings we will certainly have and freeing up wages.
Its called being well run

Fully agree. Rice will be a starter as well. We are not signing any players close to 100m to sit on the bench, and rightly so. We have a genius in charge. I am sure he will incorporate them all. Of course, I agree about the pre-season bit as well. If they join us late, they will need more time to adapt.
I'm sure you're right, but Pep has form for putting 100m footballers on the bench.

i also think the hammers would prefer to sell to us than the arse?
90%, but if we are offering 10m below, they its obvious theyll accept arsenals... But i do think they prefer doing deals with city over a local rival who lowballs every bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.