Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know something mate , fair fucks for blowing Arsenals trumpet , but mate , you’re not as desirable as you think you are , firstly I’d point out to you that City are treble winners , and have been this country’s most successful side for a decade or more. Secondly, I’d also point out that City are a bigger club than you think (I’ll point you to first division average attendances in the 70’s to prove the point ) Yes , you’ve won more league titles than City historically, City were grossly mismanaged from the 80’s onwards - upto the point of the takeover a full 15 years ago. Whether you like it or not , City are now a bigger club than Arsenal and that’s a fact , both in revenue , and in the eyes of every single kid growing up in this country and worldwide. Trouble is with your fanbase , which is the most fickle and mard arsed in this country is that you think you can hitch up your skirt and Rice will come running - and the fact you actually thought Gundogan would join you instead of re signing for City proves the point. If Rice wants to win serious silverware, then he would walk up the M6 to play for City. If being near mummy and daddy because his girlfriend is pregnant means he will choose you over City actually shows you his true colours , we get it - you are runners up , but I’ll wager that you’ll struggle for top four this season. Enjoy our players that became surplus to this club - we sold them for a reason , and the treble proves it.
Someone get the fucking bandaids, neosporin and aloe vera for this fucking burn.

Here are 3 very good ones:

Aleix Garcia, Enzo Le Fee, and Martin Zubimendi

I like Zubimendi but he doesn't seem too keen on leaving Sociedad just now. Enzo Le Fee not more a creative number 8 and a bit more lightweight? Don't know much about Garcia I must admit.

Joe Hart says Hi!

Great player.. loved by City fans.. just deemed unable to do what Pep wanted of him!

Not nasty.. just real.

Pep also didn't need Zinchenko yet he impressed by his attitude willing to fight for his place refuses to be sell by club in his first few season. Pep decides to give a chance and Zinchenko did have a career with us for several season as squad player before decides to quit and joining Arsenal.

A lot of blues including myself were saying the same thing about Rodri, for me when you play for City it’s all about confidence, Phillips is just lacking a bit atm.
So true, I remember my own words about Rodri at the time - wonderful footballer but too slow, wants too long on the ball, caught in possession too often etc etc., After several large portions of humble pie I have to admit Pep and his team know better. I’m not sure about Phillips but the same team that bought Rodri paid a lot of money for him so they must have seen something.

Seen him against City. He looks to me closer to Rice than to Gundo, I would have gone for someone like Tonali.

Not at all how I see it, Szobozlai is an attack-minded player who gets a decent goal and assist return. Not a carbon copy of either of them but much closer to Gundo than to Rice.

Tonali on the other hand is loads more like Rice than either Gundogan or Szobozlai. He's a defensive mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.