Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all how I see it, Szobozlai is an attack-minded player who gets a decent goal and assist return. Not a carbon copy of either of them but much closer to Gundo than to Rice.

Tonali on the other hand is loads more like Rice than either Gundogan or Szobozlai. He's a defensive mid.
Tonali is not defensive, he is a 6 in name just like Pirlo was. Pirlo was moved back from a 10 to a 6 by Ancelotti in a bit of a master stroke, Tonali is similar in play style as well as physicality.

So true, I remember my own words about Rodri at the time - wonderful footballer but too slow, wants too long on the ball, caught in possession too often etc etc., After several large portions of humble pie I have to admit Pep and his team know better. I’m not sure about Phillips but the same team that bought Rodri paid a lot of money for him so they must have seen something.
he still gets targeted inter did it

So.............. exciting day but have we actually bid???
Doesn’t look like it. Assume West Ham and city are talking and if they feel a deal can get done we will bid. If I was in arsenal shoes I’d wait to see what city offer, match that and then let rice decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.