Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that’s a good shout but something in my water tells me Phillips will be involved in this. I can £55/60m cash plus Phillips. It ticks a lot of boxes. There is talk of sending Cole out on loan so why not West Ham ? They are a good team and he’ll get game time.
What happens if Phillips says he doesn't want to go and is happy to sit on the bench and collect his paycheck?

I think that’s a good shout but something in my water tells me Phillips will be involved in this. I can £55/60m cash plus Phillips. It ticks a lot of boxes. There is talk of sending Cole out on loan so why not West Ham ? They are a good team and he’ll get game time.
We have the players they would want more than the others teams in the running.

I think that’s a good shout but something in my water tells me Phillips will be involved in this. I can see £55/60m cash plus Phillips. It ticks a lot of boxes. There is talk of sending Cole out on loan so why not West Ham ? They are a good team and he’ll get game time.
There's rumours cole might be dortmund bound on loan, better shout they develop younger players

What happens if Phillips says he doesn't want to go and is happy to sit on the bench and collect his paycheck?
He says he’s happy to stay “if he’s playing”. He is worried about losing his England place. As I said, moving him on ticks a lot of boxes.

the rumoured bid (£75+15m but better structure than arsenal) suggest we are not really serious...could put off WH/Rice

But he won’t get game time here, that’s certain now Kovacic is on his way. Perfect fit for west ham imo.

It may have already have been mentioned what I’m about to say, I’ve not checked, but a few probably false rumours about him only wanting to stay in London.

Worth noting his best mate is Mason Mount and he’s likely to be signing for the Rags so another positive for us will be their families will all be able to settle up here together.

A small positive but interesting one nethertheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.