Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garcia is the best fit for you guys. Or even Lavia. Both ex-City, so they already understand what Arteta is trying to do.

Both technically proficient. Just like Arsenal likes their players.

Deep down I feel you'd get Rice anyway. But just in case you don't :)

I know we've been looking at Lavia as well, that was meant to be in addition to Rice if Partey and Xhaka moves, now it could be instead of him.

I like Lavia but at 19 he's still quite raw, no?

I think that’s a good shout but something in my water tells me Phillips will be involved in this. I can see £55/60m cash plus Phillips. It ticks a lot of boxes. There is talk of sending Cole out on loan so why not West Ham ? They are a good team and he’ll get game time.

If any is true and we are very
Interested in him it be us paying the fee of whatever it is say 90m+15m addons then West Ham will bid for Phillips for 35m+5m in addons that’s usually how they work now!

He says he’s happy to stay “if he’s playing”. He is worried about losing his England place. As I said, moving him on ticks a lot of boxes.
Pisses me off that, when a player starts bleating on about losing their International place If they don't play enough, when they can't even nail down a regular spot In the team who pays their bread and butter, It always makes me think they've got their eye on something other than whats Important, sod the England team.

Go in, blow West Ham and Rice out of the water with what they want. No fucking about. We've already lost Bellingham to Madrid. Let's not lose Rice to Arsenal. We've got the money, get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.