Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't loose someone who never wanted you, i believe city were already aware of his interest in madrid and never tried to counter it however i feel our management does want Rice and it would be great if it happens

Obviously I have no proof, but I think City did try and sign Bellingham, only to pull out on the QT, there was no excuses of fanfare like Liverpool, when Bellingham made it clear he wanted Madrid.

Obviously I have no proof, but I think City did try and sign Bellingham, only to pull out in the QT when he made it clear he wanted Madrid.
Unlikely we'll ever know. Same with Rice. Ultimately we don't know if we're really in for him. All just rumours at the moment.

For me if we want him we just blow arsenal away
Add £15m onto their last bid with your first bid
Then they have to put 15m down before they find out if we will top it
Personally if we do that i think they will drop out

For me if we want him we just blow arsenal away
Add £15m onto their last bid with your first bid
Then they have to put 15m down before they find out if we will top it
Personally if we do that i think they will drop out
Not the way we operate, if we have identified Rice as a player we want, he will have a value and a contract value, if either go to high, we walk.

Not the way we operate, if we have identified Rice as a player we want, he will have a value and a contract value, if either go to high, we walk.
We have a trump card
Kalvin Phillips
Probably worth 30m , value him at 45 in the deal
Gives West Ham a headline figure and beats arsenals bid

We have a trump card
Kalvin Phillips
Probably worth 30m , value him at 45 in the deal
Gives West Ham a headline figure and beats arsenals bid
The biggest issue is we will have to pay him off, he clearly "wants to stay" ( Pay me or I am not leaving)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.