Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalvin also has to be careful he's been told by Southgate he has to play regular football to stay in the squad he does not want to fuck people off
To be fair he signed a contract in good faith, loyalty works both ways.

He ain't leaving without a pay off or a wage drop.

After watching the end of season run in and the way that Rodri and Stones played I would say that he will share responsibilities with those two for running the midfield. I thought that neither played as a conventional 6 and they dovetailed perfectly getting forward or sitting back when necessary.
It's never just a straight forward starting 11 anymore. Rodri has been overplayed over the last two seasons and I thought he was running on empty in the two cup finals. Stones covered for him in the second half of the FA Cup final but he finally ran out out gas in Istanbul.
Knowing Pep he's probably already working on Rice's new role. Probably as fly keeper with Ederson getting forward more often.
Rodri's game time definitely needs to be managed better, obviously the addition of Rice will help. If Rice is brought in, Phillips is toast imo.

i do wonder if we do £90-100m inc add ons and maybe Cole on loan?

Jarrod Bowen their best attacking player by far plays in his favoured position on the right, they also have guys like Paqueta who would demand the ball if he played on the left, he might not have the seniority or tactical freedom to be able to express himself as much as he would somewhere else, even if they could fit Palmer in somewhere I'm not sure West Ham would be the best place for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.