Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm still not sure about Rice at City. Good player, not sure who he replaces tbh. Phillips?
I feel the same he’s a good player but surely if we’re spending a 100m it should be on excellent not good. One could argue Grealish turned from good to excellent so I guess it’s the same kind’ve risky deal.

Seeing as we've just won the fuckin lot i think we can afford it!
As I understand it City have £300m for this summer. So, Gvardiol, rice and Kovacic for £250m, with sales around £150m keeps us well within FFP.
That represents a perfect window for me And sets us up to fight comfortably in all four trophies.

Sky sports banging the United drum for rice. That’s that then…sky sports has went to the dogs. Just change the name to Liverpool and united constant bullshit. Tired channel lost in time.
they can say but we tried to save football same as the media if qatar buy rags it'll be might aswell join oil states but we the media tried our best to stop it but all good now they own it

The majority of Hammers fans are hoping Rice signs for City, the thought of him turning out for those red tarts (Arse or Mancu… delete as appropriate!) fills me with dread. He deserves to play for a top club and win things, he’s said multiple times on various platforms (Twat Neville’s pissflap podcast or whatever it’s called) that he wants to win the top trophies. He won’t do that at Arsenal. If he signs you’ll be getting a player that can shield the defence and a knack of reading an interception, he’s a great carrier of the ball, good engine and impressive injury record. Hell need some time to get up to Peps speed but he has the talent. Plus from all accounts around the club he’s a top lad as well. If he does sign… look after him for us! ⚒
Great Post. Hope you stick around as we all have a soft spot for West Ham, well the older generation of us do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.