Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any club could say that though, what's to say him/his agent haven't given the nod to 2 or 3 clubs?
He most likely has given the nod to other CL clubs. He’s not going to box himself into a corner.

I’m saying knowing the way City work I don’t believe we would/will bid if we haven’t had a positive response from him.

He is not for us we only accept elite mindset going to Arsenal means he is not on our wavelength. Good luck to him. Great talent would have grow under Pep. Apparently Pep leaving in 2 years was touted in comment section by another source.

It's obvious to me that Steinberg is guessing and covering all bases: Rice prefers Arsenal but would find it difficult to snub Pep.

I guess Arsenal put a lot of work in this deal and Rice kind of gave his word. But if City make a better offer than Arsenal and West Ham accept it, he's likely to join us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.