Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he’s that stupid. Good riddance.
That’s vibes I am getting. We are having great talent coming through we can save our money and see who is back up for the back up. Rice coming would eleveate us but attitude and mentality trumps everything. We had delp playing as left back are system under pep is not reliant on individuals getting us out of trouble. I love the collective approach which explains why the boys are so tight knit and have faith in each other.

If Rice chooses arsenal shows being captain at young and being central to WH means he can’t take a back seat. This is what Arsenal are selling be big fish in pond. Takes certain kind of humility to look beyond that and that where winning starts here.

And so it begins……This is simply trying to control the narrative so that if he signs for us it will only be for the money!!
You think so? There is too many Liverpool, united and arsenal fans in media room. I am glad it early days in the transfer window. Getting knock back so early means we can just move on to next target. I was looking forward to having more English players in our team that thrive under Pep. I try be optimistic!

The thread races away, with Twitter posts I assume… he’s surely only going to choose us one minute and the next page it’s dodged a bullet, clearly not an elite mindset.
We’ll see, no one knows and I certainly wouldn’t trust Jacob S.

The thread is fun although littered by one 24/7 poster but otherwise it’s good fun watching transfers go up and down by the hour.

Always best to not take any of this stuff serious and enjoy the window.

You think so? There is too many Liverpool, united and arsenal fans in media room. I am glad it early days in the transfer window. Getting knock back so early means we can just move on to next target. I was looking forward to having more English players in our team that thrive under Pep. I try be optimistic!
I don’t think any of these journalists know anything concrete and are just publishing for click’s. There is no way on earth City would ever bid on a player that had 0 interest in joining us. That’s not how we do business. We might miss out but not because Rice has no interest in joining us that is nonsense.

The thread races away, with Twitter posts I assume… he’s surely only going to choose us one minute and the next page it’s dodged a bullet, clearly not an elite mindset.
We need more young talented player with Haaland mentality! It’s contagious and bring positive but hope that deal is wrapped up soon. Rumbling on and on would be awful like when missed out Hazard last minute change of heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.